23 March 2015

#4c15: Conference on College Composition and Communication: "Risk and Reward"

The 2015 Conference on College Composition and Communication Annual Convention (AKA CCCC, or 4Cs), Risk and Reward was held March 18-21 in Tampa, Florida. In addition to my usual conference wanderings, I signed up to be a Social Media Correspondent, and got a fancy ribbon and everything! I also volunteered to livetweet the Asian/Asian American Caucus-sponsored session, chaired a session, and spent a few hours volunteering for 4C4Equality. Busy times! Plus, gorgeous, gorgeous Florida.

To make things a little easier to navigate, I've included program descriptions of the panels I attended. Also, this giant data-crunching thing says I was one of the "Top 10 Vertices, Ranked by Betweenness Centrality," whatever that means. Sounds fancy?

THURSDAY


FRIDAY


SATURDAY


What a fantastic, illuminating conference. Loved it. Loved it all.

No comments: