26 May 2015

Computers & Writing 2015: Bibliography

This is a placeholder post, where I will later be posting my "inspired by" bibliography for my two presentations at the 2015 Computers & Writing conference, held in Wisconsin this upcoming weekend.

I will take this opportunity to thank a handful of folks: Samantha Blackmon and Thomas Rickert, whose seminars in New Media Studies, Public Rhetorics, and Posthuman Rhetorics guided much of the scholarly work that informed my two presentations. Patricia Sullivan, who helped me, and still helps me, work through the ways everyday practice and emotions weave around, into, and beyond the things academics talk about. And all my fandom friends, from Livejournal and even before, who provided me with a weird and wonderful community that so beautifully nudged (or tempted) me to where I am today.

[links and annotations still updated, 6/4/2015]

Digital Devices, Pervasive


Education and Technology, or Educational Technologies


Networked Culture

Social Media

Technology and Policy

No comments: